All Scriptlance users should have received an email with your Freelancer.com login details. If you have not received this email, please contact Freelancer.com Support at email@example.com.
Freelancer.com is very excited to announce that we have just acquired Scriptlance – the fifth largest freelance marketplace in the world. We are delighted to welcome Scriptlance members to Freelancer.com. This is great news for both Scriptlance and Freelancer.com members and makes Freelancer.com an even stronger marketplace.
Scriptlance members will immediately notice that outsourcing work and winning projects is easier and faster than ever on Freelancer.com. Employers will find a much deeper pool of world-class talent, with over 4 million skilled freelancers ready to complete your projects. Also, with over 2.3 million projects completed to date in over 450 skill categories, the opportunities available to freelancers are now greater than ever before!
What does this mean for existing Scriptlance members?
All Scriptlance members will be automatically transitioned to the Freelancer.com platform. This process will commence immediately to minimise disruption to members and active projects. You can rest assured that it’s business as usual as your user information and projects are moved across to Freelancer.com, including: account balances, user profiles, messages, milestone payments, active projects and past projects.
Members who have accounts on both Scriptlance and Freelancer.com, will have their accounts merged into their existing Freelancer.com account. This will allow members to continue completing work without interruption.
All affected members will receive information via email outlining the transition process in more detail as well as any action they may need to take to complete the transition. If you have any questions during this migration process, please contact Freelancer.com Support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREE Memberships and other great benefits to welcome you to Freelancer.com!
To help Scriptlance members transition to Freelancer.com and to show our appreciation for the great Scriptlance community, Freelancer.com is giving FREE memberships to all Scriptlance users as of midnight, 8th July 2012 EDT! Freelancers and employers will receive the following benefits:
- 6 months FREE Premium Membership (valued at over US$300) for any new Employer who has transacted on a project on Scriptlance in the past and spent over $400. Premium Membership means no Employer fees on projects plus many other great benefits!
- 30 days FREE Standard Membership (valued at US$24.95) for all other employers.
- Your profile will be highlighted with a special “Foundation Scriptlance Member” badge.
- FREE 30 day Premium Membership (valued at US$49.95) for Certified Scriptlance members.
- FREE 30 day Standard Membership (valued at US$24.95) for Verified Scriptlance members.
- FREE 30 day Standard Membership (valued at US$24.95) if you are a new Freelancer.com member
- FREE 30 day Basic Membership (valued at US$4.95) for all other Scriptlance members
- Your profile will be highlighted with a special “Foundation Scriptlance Member” badge
(For more information on the great benefits memberships have to offer, check out the Freelancer.com Memberships.)
What does this mean for Freelancer.com members?
We are excited about the growth in the marketplace that this presents for our members. Our employers will be able to draw from an even deeper pool of freelance talent, so you can get your projects completed even faster and to greater quality. Freelancers will have more projects and clients than ever to choose from to more easily earn money and develop their skills. This is a great development for all Freelancer.com members and presents a very exciting time for the Freelancer.com platform.
Post a Project FREE now to get the most out of the Freelancer.com platform.
(For more information read the full Freelancer.com Press Release.)